The holidays in America's Finest City bring a myriad of events to choose from. Below, we've broken down the top events to attend with all the key information.
1. Balboa Park December Nights
- Where: Balboa Park
- When: December 7, 2018 (3-11PM) and December 8, 2018 (Noon-11PM)
- Cost: Free
- Recommendation/Tip: Show up early to find parking. It gets really crowded the later you go.
2. Holidays at Hotel Del Coronado
- Where: Rear of Hotel Del Coronado, facing the beach and along the boardwalk
- When: November 22, 2018 - January 1, 2019. Times are determined by the day attended.
- Cost: $30 p/person
- Recommendation/Tip: Reserve tickets online if you plan to go on the weekends or close to Christmas Day.
3. Bay Parade of Lights
- Where: The parade will proceed to the pier at Cesar Chavez Park before making the turn to Coronado. View points along the bay.
- When: December 9th and 16th starting at 5PM
4. Christmas Light Displays (Various)